Monday, February 21, 2011

Celebrate the Occasion Design Team!!!

Guess what!!!  I'm so excited to tell you that I have the wonderful opportunity to serve on the Celebrate the Occasion Design Team!  YAY!  I can't tell you how excited I am about this, and I look forward to sharing lots of great projects with you during my time on the team. 

Here's my card for this week's challenge...Anything Goes Birthday:


I have a 9 year-old daughter, so I just LOVE the Rock Princess cartridge!  It's just perfect for all of the birthday parties she goes to, and I have so much fun finding new ways to make birthday cards using this cart. 

For this card, I used a card base and star border from Birthday Bash.  BB is really my go-to cart for card bases...there are just so many great ones to choose from.  I ran the star border through my Cuttlebug using the Candycane Stripe embossing folder.  The cute guitar girl is from Rock Princess, and the sentiment is computer generated.  I added some star brads and stitching lines, and my ROCKIN' card was all done.  I hope you like it! 

I hope you'll check out Celebrate the Occasion to meet the other talented designers on the new team.  I'm so excited to serve with such talented crafters!  :o)  Then, every Tuesday, visit Celebrate the Occasion to check out (and hopefully enter) the weekly challenge.  I hope to see you there!  Thanks so much for stopping by today!

18 comments:

  1. Congrats on making the CTO DT! You did a great JOB on your card. I love the rocker girl.

    Fellow New DT Member Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on making the CTO DT! I love what you did with your card. It is super hip

    Fellow New DT Member, Diana

    www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! love the star idea at the bottom =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That card is too cute!! Congrats on making the CTO DT! I can't wait to work with you more!!
    Your NEW Fellow DT Member,
    Linda
    www.fancyframework.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That card is really cute! I don't have this cart and I want it!!! Great job.

    Cheryl
    www.pinkandpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a super sweet card! I have that cart I have to go look more closely at it :-)
    Congrats on making the CTO DT!
    Your fellow new DT member
    Judy
    http://craftyjar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, I have a feeling this is just the first of a long list of DTs you'll be on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I can't wait to see more of your creations. I think you card is fabulous!

    Hugs,
    Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on making the CTO DT!! I'm excited to work with ya and look forward to seeing more of your projects!! You made me wanna run out and get the Rock Princess cart!! :)

    Your fellow new DT member...

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on making the team,your card is so pretty and welcome aboard!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card, great color combo!I really like how you did the star border. Congrats on making the CTO DT!! I look forward to seeing all your creations.

    Your fellow new DT member
    Mary www.marebearscraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is great- loving all the details!!
    Congrats on making the CTO DT- Your fellow DT members, Purple Panther and Rayna
    http://purplepeepstechniques.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this little lady. Congratulations and welcome to the CTO design team

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute card! I just love the star border. Cute, cute idea!! BTW, thanks for stopping over at my blog and becoming a follower. I appreciate it as I am very "NEW" to the whole blogging stuff. I am now a follower of yours:)
    Sherrie K.
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Did I tell you how much I love that star border, love it! Awesome card.
    Congrats on making the CTO DT! Looking forward to seeing more of your projects.

    Your newest CTO DT member
    http://wendyscreativecraftingcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute card!! Love all of the stars - especially the border! Absolutely adorable!!

    Looking forward to working with you on the design team!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is so cool and fun! Congratulatins and welcome to the Design Team...sorry it took to long to visit! Fellow DT and follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D