Monday, July 4, 2011

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #67: Pool Time

Happy Challange Me Monday everyone!  I hope you are having a Fantabulous Fourth of July!!! This week's challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut is to create a water-themed project.  Here's the little card I came up with:


The base for this 5.75" circlular card came from Wild Card.  I got the cute little sun from Sesame Street Seasons (I drew on the face, though).  The animals all came from Create a Critter, and the floaties came from Pack Your Bags.  I used my Gypsy to make sure I got the sizes of the floaties just right for my little animals.  My sentiment came from Pink By Design's Summer Vacation Stamp Set.


I wanted the animals to look like they were floating in the water, so I snipped off their little legs.  Don't worry...they didn't feel a thing.  Then, I popped up the center of their floaties so they would look rounded.  I added lots of ink, some Diamond Stickles, some brads, and some doodle marks, and my card was all done! I hope you like it. :o)
Now it's your turn!  Head on over to Fantabulous Cricut to see what the other Design Team members created and join in on the challenge yourself.  I can't wait to see what you make!


14 comments:

  1. Love your animals on their floaties!The stickles work so well on the embossed water,great detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! This is so cute- love all the little CAC critters and the embossed glittery waves look great! :)Amy
    amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super cute! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the floaties!!! Great job and I hope you having a wonderful 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO adorable, Lisa! The sweet little critters are adorable and the splashes of bright colours are such a wonderful touch! Great job!
    Have a super holiday today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously adorable!! The little innertubes were a brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving all those cute little critters Lisa! Also love the shape of the card and all the embossing...so many fun details. This is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very, very cute!! ~joan in Lodi CA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card. I love the stickles and the critters. Just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card. I just love all the critters and the added details are awesome!TFS!
    Hope you had a great 4th!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. GREAT card! So cute. Hope you are doing well too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is adorable! I love the different critters with their floaties. So cute! I am your newest follower! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really great idea and it's so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D