Sunday, February 5, 2012

Wishing it Was Fry Day

Hey, everyone!!!  Well, it's Monday again, and I have to admit that I'm already wishing it was Friday.  That seems to happen a lot.  It's also my Pink By Design Design Team day, so I thought I'd make a little card that would be perfect for a day you wish was Friday.  Here it is:


I got the fun sentiment for this card from Pink By Design's Plum Perfect Stamp Set.  I stamped the sentiment right on my die cut.  I usually try to leave space on the card base or cut a special shape just for the sentiment, like a tag, but sometimes it's fun to stamp right on your main shape, especially if it is a pretty basic cut.  The cut came from this French Fries file I found in the Silhouette Online Store.  It's a pretty simple cut, so I wanted to make my card pretty simple, too.  I simply cut a piece of kraft cardstock to 4.25" x 5.5", added a striped mat (3.75" x 5"), some burlap/jute ribbon, and lots of ink, and the card was quickly finished.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you have a great week, and your Friday comes quickly!!! :)




7 comments:

  1. Well, that brought a chuckle to my Monday morning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How FUN! Very Cute!
    Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN card:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the whole idea of your card, Lisa. So darn cute and clever!
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Thanks for the smile you brought my way.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D