Monday, October 1, 2012

Hope Your Day Rocks!

Wow!  Can you believe it's the 1st of October already?  Time is just FLYING by!  Today is my day to post over at Pink by Design, and I have a clean and simple card I made for my nephew.  Here it is:


I used Pink by Design's Rockstar Stamp Set to create this card.  First, I cut some kraft cardstock to 5.5" x 8.5", folded it in half, and rounded the corners.  Then, I used the star stamp and some VersaMark Watermark Ink to create a subtle background pattern.  I stamped the sentiment in the lower right corner, and my card base was all done.

Next, I dug around in my drawer of patterned paper scraps until I found all the colors of the rainbow.  I stamped the guitar stamp on each color, trimmed them carefully with my scissors, and adhered them in a line on the card with my Zig 2-Way glue pen.  Finally, I colored in the rectangles on the guitars with a silver Fiskars gel pen.

Super simple, and perfect for a boy who's turning 12, I hope. :)

I'm going to link this up to this week's Ink it Pink Challenge: Anything Goes that uses Pink by Design Stamps.  Soooo easy...I hope you'll link something up, too. :)  We can't wait to see what you make.



Have a great Monday...thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D