Sunday, October 7, 2012

MasterCrafter Voting Has Begun!!!

Hey, everyone!  A few days ago, I shared my project that I created for the MasterCrafter contest.


Here it is again.  You can check out all of the details about how I made these (including a photo tutorial) on my post HERE.


I'd love it if you'd go check out the entries (http://www.pinkcricut.com/2012/10/master-crafter/) and vote today.  If you like my project (I'm #12), I'd be sooooooo thankful if you'd vote for me!  I'd really appreciate it! :)

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!!!  Thanks for stopping by today!

7 comments:

  1. Great projects Lisa. I wouldn't have known where to start with the stuff you were given!
    I've been over and cast my vote for you - Good Luck! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for you..liked yours the best, mine wasn't super great.. no votes yet;(

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool card on my way to go vote, love the bag too

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just catching up on blog reading and was afraid I was too late to vote for you.

    I think your project totally rocks. I love it and how you did the sunburst. As well as used all the different elements you were given.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D