Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What's New Wednesday #18

Hey, everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful holiday last week and an fun-filled weekend!  I have a few new files to share with you today.  Here's what's new in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Graphics Store:

First, I have a Christmas set. These Santa's Helpers sets are the perfect companion to the Jolly St. Nick sets.



I also completed the Christmas Brights Digital Paper Collection.  Here are the rest of the sets:
I'm working on another collection of Christmas papers and some more Christmas/Winter-themed cutting files and graphics for the next release.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a project to share. Have a great hump day! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D