Wednesday, May 29, 2013

What's New Wednesday #35

Happy Hump Day, everyone!  I've added a few new sets to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Store this week, so I wanted to show them to you.  All of these sets are doctor related, so they are perfect for get well cards or scrapbook layouts of first check ups or boo boos. Each of these sets are available as Cutting Files or Digital Clip Art.  You can click on the photos to see these items in the store.




I'm giving away one of each of these sets right now.  To enter, head on over to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Facebook Page, find my 3 posts about these sets, share the posts and leave me a comment on FB telling me you did.  Be sure to leave your comments on the FB posts...that's where I'll be finding my winners. :)

I'll be back on Friday with a project, a Guest Designer, and a new Friday Freebie for you.  See you then!

3 comments:

  1. They are all TOTALLY cute and I will not lie...I want them ALL!!!LOL....
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope I do not need these for layouts any time soon, but they are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Lisa! They are all so cute ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D