Monday, July 1, 2013

Patriotic Wreath

Hey, everyone, and Happy Monday!  I'm excited to announce that I will be posting over at the new Digi Mama's blog on the first Monday of each month.  This blog is a place for work-at-home-moms to share ideas and tips for balancing work and home.  For my post today, I'm showing off this wreath I created for my front door. 



I used the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Grand Old Flag and Fantastic Fireworks Cutting Files to decorate this little wreath I found at Michaels.  There's a story that goes along with the making of this wreath, so I hope you'll head on over to Digi Mama's to read all about it. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I'll be back a little later with another project for you.  :)

3 comments:

  1. I love it! I just know my mom would love one like this. I think I found my next project...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea!! Congrats to you!! A Fun and FABULOUS wreath!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D