Thursday, July 11, 2013

Cameo Creations Glitter it Up Challenge

Hi, everyone!  It's time for another challenge over at Cameo Creations.  The challenge this time is to create any project with your Silhouette Machine and add glitter to it.  Here's what I created for this challenge:


I got the shape for this card from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Icee Cutting Files.  I welded two copies of the base shape together to create the card base, then I added the cutting file on top of those welded shapes.  I used glitter card stock for the slushy part of the cut.  I added a stamp from Pink by Design's Illuminate Stamp Set, and my card was all done.  I hope you like it.

Now, it's your turn.  Head on over to Cameo Creations to see what the other Design Team Members created.  Then, link up your own glittered-up Silhouette created project. We can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!   I'll be back tomorrow with another New File Friday and a new Friday Freebie.  YAY!  I hope to see you then!

5 comments:

  1. That is totally adorable and it makes me want a cherry Icee! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute shape card! Looks so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and refreshing !! Makes me want an icee lol!

    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love this card. IT makes me want a Slurpee!!! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Lisa!! The slushy looks real :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D