Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Design Team Day & Challenge Winners

Happy Wednesday, everyone!  I can't believe it's already the middle of July.  Summer is just flying by!  I'm so excited to share with you all of the awesome Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons projects the PPPR Design Team created this week.  They are amazing!  I also have the winners of the PPPR Get Well Challenge to announce, so be sure to stay tuned for that.  

First of all, here's the project I created for today:


These little s'mores came from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons (PPPR) S'mores Cutting Files set.  I printed and cut the layers, keeping the graham cracker layers grouped together so the holes on the cracker would show up, but I'd have a smooth surface to stamp those cute little faces on.  Those faces came from the Peachy Keen June 2013 Stamp of the Month.  I think they are perfect for these little love-s'mores!  I colored in the stamps with my white Gelly Roll pen and some other gel pens I have on hand.  I also added some chalk to their little cheeks.  The thought bubble is from the PPPR Speech Bubbles Cutting Files set, and I got the heart from the PPPR Safari Love Cutting Files set.  I created the card base with a shape from the PPPR Sentiment Spots 2 Cutting Files set.  That sweet sentiment is from Pink by Design's Woodland Critters Stamp Set.  I added some doodle marks, and my little card was all done!  I love how it turned out...those s'mores are just too cute!

Okay, now...here are the fantastic projects my Design Team came up with.  It would be wonderful if you could stop by their blogs to leave them some sweet comments. :)

Nicole ~ Teachdanz

 Barb ~ Bugbites
Fourth of July Kids, Grand Old Flag, & Oval Treat Bag Topper Cutting Files

Brianna ~ Happy Scrapper
Happy Pills Cutting Files

Tanya ~ Nonna's Craft Corner
Popsicle Fever Cutting Files

 Melisa ~ Melisa's Crafty Creations
Fourth of July Kids, Party Items, Scalloped Circles, & Sentiment Spots 1 Cutting Files

 Jeanne ~ Jeanne's Paper Crafts
Spring Garden Cutting Files

 Candace ~ Scrappin' 2 Little Princesses
Rain or Shine & Borders 3 Cutting Files



Ana Maria ~ Shorty Creations

WOW!  They did a great job, didn't they?  I always love seeing what they create!

Okay...now I have the winners of the PPPR Get Well Challenge to announce.  The randomly-chosen winner of the $10 Gift Certificate to Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons is:



Melissa Bartlett (posted in the PPPR Project Parade Facebook Group).  Send me a message on Facebook, Melissa, and I'll get your prize right out to you.  You can grab the winner button above your project's photo to display on a blog or Facebook page, if you like. :)

We also chose our Top 3 projects.  Here they are (in no particular order):






YAY!  Congratulations, ladies!  Grab the Top 3 Button above to display on your blog. :)

I want to thank everyone who participated in our first challenge.  All of the projects were so adorable! We'll be back this weekend with another blog hop and a new challenge. I hope you'll stop by!


9 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!! I made top 3. I am very honored. Thanks for all your comments to help feed my new addiction with paper crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome job ladies!!!! The DT did fabulous as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome projects ladies!! Loving all the fun files you used!!!
    Congrats to the winner and thanks so much for picking my card as a top 3!!
    Looking forward to the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute DT projects...love your smore card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, thanks for picking my card in the top 3! I'm looking forward to the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute projects and congrats winners.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great projects by the DT and I love the faces on your s'mores card!! Congrats to the winners:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D