Sunday, July 28, 2013

Finally...a WINNER!

Well, I've just been a terrible winner picker-outer!!!  Things have been nutso around here, and I totally forgot to pick a winner for the Summer Fun Blog Hop.  I'm so sorry.  So, without FURTHER ado...the winner is:



YAY!  Congratulations, Sue!  Thanks so much for hopping along with us.  I'll be contacting you to get your snail-mail address, so be sure to check your spam/junk folder, just in case.

I hope you all are having a great weekend!  I should have some new files for you tomorrow, and I'm working on some more that should be out later in the week.  Plus, Wednesday is DT day...which is always something to look forward to. :)  Have a great night, everyone!


8 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D