Wednesday, July 3, 2013

In Your Neck of the Woods

Hey, everyone!  I have another project to share with you that goes along with our Pink by Design Camping Challenge.  Here it is:


I got this fun sentiment from Pink by Design's Just Sayin' Stamp Set, and I stamped it on a shape from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons (PPPR) Sentiment Spots 1 Cutting Files Set.  The trees are from the new PPPR Camping Fun Cutting Files Set, and the card base was created with a shape from the PPPR Layered Labels 1 Cutting Files Set.  That fun plaid background is from the PPPR Pumpkin Spice Gingham & Plaid Digital Paper Pack.  Oh, and the trunks on the trees are made from toothpicks. I love the texture they add to the card.

Now, it's your turn!  Link up your camping project below.




Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I'll be back a little later with some more projects to share. 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D