Monday, July 22, 2013

PBD Up, Up, & Away Challenge

Hey, everyone!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend!  It's time for another Pink by Design Challenge.  YAY!  The challenge theme this time is Up, Up, & Away.  So, you can link up any project that makes you think of UP...something with skies, balloons, kites, sun, stars, rainbow...you name it! Here's what I created for the challenge:


This sweet sentiment is from Pink by Design's Illuminate Stamp Set.  I got the clouds and  balloon from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons (PPPR) Patriotic Balloon Cutting Files Set.  I "erased" the stars on the balloon and filled the pieces with digital papers.  Then I print and cut it in one piece...so it's sort-of like a sticker.  Those papers and the other patterns on the card cam from the PPPR Spring Fling Digital Paper Collection.  I added a few doodles, and my card was all done.

Now, it's your turn!  Head over to the Pink by Design Blog to see what the other DT members created this week.  Then, link up your own Up, Up, & Away project there or at the end of this post.  We can't wait to see what you come up with!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I'll be back on Wednesday with another project to share. :)





1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful CAS card! Love the papers and that balloon is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D