Friday, July 26, 2013

You Brighten My Day & a FREEBIE!!!

TGIF, everyone! I have a quick little tag to share with you today.  I have to tell you that I'm loving the Print-and-Cut function on my Silhouette Cameo.  It really makes creating projects so quick and easy.  Here's my tag:


I created this tag using the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons (PPPR) Cool Sun Cutting Files (this week's freebie) and the PPPR Layered Labels 2 Cutting Files.  I printed and cut all of the elements on this tag. For the sun, I just created an offset around it and cut it out with a slight white outline.  I really like this look...it makes it look like a sticker, and it's perfect when you want to cut a file at a really small size. I also used digital papers from the PPPR Sunny Skies Digital Paper Collection.  The lovely sentiment is from the Pink by Design Friends to the End Stamp Set.   I added some pretty crinkle ribbon from 3 Girl JAM, some doodles, and some glossy accents (to the glasses), and my quick tag was all done.

This project would be perfect for two challenges that are going on now:


Here's a link to this week's Friday Freebie.  This file will be free for one week, then it will move to the 99 Cent Downloads Section of the PPPR Store. 


Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I'll be back next week with more projects and some new files for you.  Have a great weekend!!

7 comments:

  1. This is so fun !! I love the sun it's really cool !!

    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute tag Lisa. I love your colors
    The first thing I did when I got my Sil was print and cut I love that feature.
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your beautiful tag Lisa! Awesome file!!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Friday and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome tag!! Love it!!

    Thanks Lisa!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this tag and the fun sun file. Print and cut..LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Tag!! Made me smile!!
    Thank you for the Friday freebie!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sunsational tag!! I love it!
    Deb C
    bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D