Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Back to School Challenge Winners

Happy Wednesday, everyone!  I have the winners from the PPPR Back to School Challenge.  First, here's the randomly chosen winner of the $10 Gift Certificate to Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons:



Congratulations! Be sure to grab your winner badge above, Kathy, and e-mail me at lisanorris at prettypapergraphics dot com to claim your prize.

And, in no particular order, here are the Design Team's Top 3 Picks from the challenge.


 Lynnie ~ Kenai River Crafter

 My Paper Craze


Way to go!!!  Grab the Top 3 Button above to display on your blog or Facebook page. :)

Oh, and don't forget that there is a Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Design Team Call going on right now...until September 22.  I have a few spots on the team opening up, so why not give it a try?  You can find all of the details about the call HERE.


Have a great day!  I'll be back on Friday with some new files and a freebie to share with you.  I hope to see you then!

7 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D