Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Design Team Day ~ Nov. 20, 2013

Hey, everyone!  It's time for another Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Design Team Day!  Yippee!!!  So, without further ado.....


For my project, I created this pretty shaped Christmas Card.  I used this week's freebie...the Holly Wreath Cutting Files for this one.  I replaced the berries and the bow, though, with some pretty rhinestones and some ribbon.  I also embossed the wreath using my Cuttlebug Holly Ribbons embossing folder.  The pretty little sentiment is from Pink by Design's Merry Be Your Days Half Pint Stamp Set.  

Now, for the wonderful projects from the PPPR Design Team.  Before I show them all to you, I want to say how sad I am that this will be Tanya from Nonna's Craft Corner's last post with us.  :(  We'll definitely miss having her around because she's a wonderful lady and SUPER talented.  Here's what she created, along with all of the other amazing projects for this week:

Tanya Adams ~ Nonna's Craft Corner
Forest Critters and Layered Labels 1 Cutting Files


Didn't they all do a fantastic job?  I love seeing what they create.  Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I'll be back on Friday with a Guest Designer, new files, and a FREEBIE!  YAY!

Until then...have a great week!

7 comments:

  1. All beautiful projects:) awesome design team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful projects all the way around! :) Love this wreath Lisa! Would be perfect for my Christmas cards this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome DT projects by everyone!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on your wreath...I like the embossing and gems. Super cute shape card. You and the Design Team always have such great projects.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D