Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Design Team Day ~ Nov. 6, 2013

Happy Wednesday, everyone!  It's time for another Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Design Team Day.  Woo HOO!  I'll just get right to the projects...here they are:


For my project, I create a fun Doctor Who-themed card.  I created a shaped card using a file from The Doctor Cutting Files set.  That's also where I got the little guy, who I just printed and cut out like a sticker. The signs on the police call box are all print and cut, and I replaced the wording on the white sign with a digital stamp from The Doctor Sentiments Digital Stamps set.  That was super easy...I just clicked on the sign, filled it with a white color (which covered the existing wording), and added the digital stamp to the rectangle.  I stretched it a bit so it would fit better.  I added a couple of rhinestones to the door and his Sonic Screwdriver, and my card was all done. 

Okay...here are the awesome projects from the Design Team members.  You can click on the links to their blogs to find out all of the details and leave them some love. 

Jeanne ~ Jeanne's Paper Crafts
Nuts About You Cutting Files


Home Sweet Home and Layered Labels 2 Cutting Files

 Brianna ~ Happy Scrapper
Santa's Helpers and Layered Labels 2 Cutting Files

Love, love, love their projects!  Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I'll be back on Friday with some new files and a FREEBIE!  Have a great day!

4 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D