Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Birthday Hugs Balloon

Happy Tuesday Everyone!
 
Did you all have a great Holiday weekend? 
 
It's Kathy, from Kathy and Kids, her today to share with you a Birthday card I made using the Patriotic Balloon file.
 

 
I love how versatile these files are!

I used the Patiotic Balloon cutting file, and by leaving off the top layer with the star cut-outs, and using patterned papers, I made it into a Birthday Balloon.

I used the offset feature and added a 1/4 inch border around the balloon, and then flipped it, and welded it to make it into a shape card.

The papers are from the DCWV "The Sky's the Limit" stack, and the sentiment is from My Creative Time's "Wow So Many Candles" stamp set.

Have a great week, and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I've been downright obsessed with shaped cards so loving this extra! Very cute!

    Warmly, Leah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D