Sunday, May 4, 2014

Dapper Fathers Day!

Hello everyone, Brianna here from Happy Scrapper. I was in the process of making another birthday card for today's post, but I didn't want to share three in a row. I know it's kind of early to think about Father's Day when we haven't even celebrated Mother's Day yet. Today, I will be sharing a Father's Day card with you all. 

I am trying to get a head start for all things happening in June because I will be out of state for 2 weeks and unable to craft :'( It's a work trip so I will be pretty busy the entire time I am gone. I may sneak some markers and stamps along with me though :D This will be the first time away from my son, which I am very heartbroken about. He is almost three, and the only amount of time I have been away from his was one night, so I will need to keep my mind busy or I will be an absolute mess. I get worked up even talking about it, so how about I just share my card.


Files Used:
Forest Critters Cutting FilesOld Chap Cutting Files

Isn't he such a dapper looking little fox!? I love the way you can mix and match all the different elements from the " Old Chap" cutting files set! This is a definite must have file. I have another project coming up on Saturday using this set as well.

Lisa's files are so great for mixing and matching. You can just let your creativity fly when working with them.
I hope you all enjoyed my card, have a happy Sunday and I will see you all again soon!

Brianna

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card. It will make smiles on everyone who sees it. Fabulous card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a great idea to celebrate father's day by giving fun card like this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D