Saturday, June 7, 2014

Hawaiian Birthday Card

Hey, everyone! I realized that I forgot to share the birthday card I made for my daughter during my birthday party post last weekend. When I was getting ready for her birthday, I had tons to do to get ready for an upcoming vacation (which we took a little bit ago). So, I decided to create a simple print and cut card for her. I think it turned out really cute. :)


I used the Aloha Cutting Files and Luau Basic Patterns Digital Papers to create this little cutie. The sentiment is from Pink By Design's Aloha stamp set. The inside of the card says "means Happy Birthday". 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Come back tomorrow for more Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons inspiration. :)

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D