Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Life's a Breeze

Good Morning!

I'm so happy Summer is finally here.  I'm already planning several trips to the beach with the kids.  One place we like to go is Long Beach down by the Long Beach Aquarium.  They have a cool little walk way down by the water where you can see all the boats that are in the harbor.  I thought it would be fun to make a little card inspired by all the boats we see.  


I used the Star Spangled Card Cutting File for my card base.  The adorable Sail boat came from the NEW Sail Away Cutting File and the clouds came from the Kites & Clouds Cutting file.  I made the waves by using the Borders 5 Cutting File.


Don't forget to head on over to Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons and check out the Count Down to Summer Sale.  You'll get 40% off your ENTIRE purchase!

http://www.prettypapergraphics.com/category_5/Cutting-Files.htm

Also today is the day that the NEW stamps are being revealed over at Pretty Cute Stamps.  You can like the PCS Facebook Page HERE.  The link to the NEW Store is HERE


Thanks for stopping by today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D