Sunday, June 8, 2014

Plane & Simple...I Love You.

Good morning! 
Jeanne here, from Jeanne's Paper Crafts with a new project for my design team day...and it's a super sweet card at that!
The card base is from the Layered Labels 3 cut files and I used the offset feature to create some extra layers.
This adorable little airplane is from the Are We There Yet cut file set, while the clouds can be found in the Kite & Clouds set. And this My Creative Time sentiment was perfect for my card!
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Kraft cardstock
Carta Bella Beautiful Moments 6x6 paper stack
Carta Bella So Noted 6x6 paper stack
Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine 6x6 paper stack
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Layered labels 3 cut files
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Kite & Clouds cut files
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Are We There Yet cut files
My Creative Time Plane & Simple
DoodleBug Deisgns enamel dots

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D