Sunday, August 3, 2014

Birthday Calories Don't Count!!

Good morning bloggers! Jeanne here from Jeanne's Paper Crafts sharing my design team project with you!

For my project, I created a birthday card using the PPPR Make a Wish cutting files. Doesn't this cake just look super yummy?!
To create the base of my card, I just took a square with rounded corners and welded a circle to the top. Then I duplicated, flipped, and welded it together. Super easy! The stamp is from the Jaded Blossom Sweet Birthday Wishes.
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Vintage Cream cardstock
Carta Bella It's a Celebration 6x6 paper stack
Core'dinations
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Make a Wish cutting files
Jaded Blossom Sweet Birthday Wishes
Wink of Stella Glitter Pen

Have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D