Saturday, August 2, 2014

Happy Washi Tape

Happy Saturday, everyone!  You want to know something? I am a Washi Tape hoarder! I keep buying the stuff, but I just don't use it very often, for some reason. It's just too pretty, I guess. Yesterday, though, I decided to bite the bullet and use as much as I could one one little card. LOL! So, here's what I came up with:


I created the patterned background on this card using a bunch of different kinds of washi tape that I have in my stash. I just dug through my washi bowl and found colors that I though would work well with each other and the sentiment I used. Then, I simply laid the tape on a white piece of cardstock and folded the ends around the sides. Then, I adhered the cardstock to a kraft card base.

The sentiment on this card is from the new You Are My Happy Title Cutting Files (this week's freebie). I created an offset layer of white around the title and used the print and cut feature of my Silhouette Cameo to print it out. It didn't show up well on that bright and busy washi tape background, so I went back to the cameo and created a larger offset and cut that out of kraft cardstock. I love the way it turned out. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Be sure to come back tomorrow for more PPPR inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D