Sunday, November 9, 2014

Nutty, punny fun!

Hi, and happy Sunday! I hope you're not too tired from hopping around on the internet yesterday! And if you didn't hop yesterday, please consider hopping today. Start right here with yesterday's post and you'll be all set to go!

It's Ruth here and I've got an interactive card overflowing with Pretty Papers, Pretty Ribbons goodness! I used patterned papers as well as cut files for the images and the card itself!

Take a peak!





For the die cuts, I used:

For the papers I used:

This design was so quick and easy using print and cut. I changed the colors for the images by using the eyedropper tool in Silhouette Studio and the colors from the patterned papers. The squirrel is a traditional die cut - I love all the dimension he (she) adds to the front!

If you'd like more info about my card, feel free to stop by my blog Paper and Musings.

I hope you'll join in the fall challenge this month. Click on the image for the challenge in the right sidebar or click on the Monthly Challenge tab at the top of the page for all the info.

Happy crafting!

Ruth



2 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love how you created your own adorable sentiment in the inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, this is so adorable! I just love that cute the fun papers and fun squirrel!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D