Monday, November 24, 2014

You Are The Bacon To My Egg


 Hi friends! This is Leah Schaeffer today sharing a fun little card I created for my bacon loving husband. LOL! This was actually his birthday card this year, though not exactly birthday themed. Either way, bacon is totally appropriate for any occasion. Keep that in mind next time you need an idea! =)
 The sentiment banner, toast, bacon and egg were all cut using my Silhouette Cameo and utilizing the print and cut feature. Even though, all those tiny pieces were all cut individually (yep, even including the tiniest heart, maybe the smallest thing I've ever cut before!)

 The other banners pieces were hand cut and were a quick add. Along with the sequin and tiny gems (gosh, I need to do that more often, such a pretty element to add!)



 Well otherwise a short post from me today since this was an easy project to put together. I was really just posting this to get you all hungry and your tummies rumbling for Thanksgiving this week! LOL! 
 Thank you so much for stopping in today, hope you all had a wonderful weekend! 
post signature

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D