Sunday, August 2, 2015

Happy Christmas in August!

Any time before Christmas is always a good time to make Christmas cards so why not? And when you're inspired sometimes you have to go with it even if it doesn't make any sense (which is really the case with me!)
It's Ruth here today and thanks for humoring me.
I really did get inspired and had the best time designing my card!
I used:
   
Shadow Box Card 1 Cutting Files
with:
North Pole Express Cutting Fiiles
and:
Snowy Scene Cutting Files
and here's how it turned out:

I love the 3D effect of the train with the card frame and the ticket is a great sentiment, don't you think?
Feel free to stop by my blog (Paper and Musings) where I'm sure to ramble on endlessly, or you could do some Christmas in August crafting, too! It's what all the cool kids are doing! ;-)

Thanks so much for visiting today! Click on any of the pictures if you'd like to go to that product in the shop.

Happy crafting!

Ruth



3 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D