Saturday, September 26, 2015

Love Moo, Fair Style!

Hello, there! It's Ruth here today from Paper and Musings and I'd like to share a fun layout with pictures from our visit to the county fair a number of years ago. I have a lot of pictures of the kids riding rides and I have a page planned using these files:
***BUNDLE*** Fair Fun Cutting Files
but when I found some sweet photos of the kids with a calf, I just couldn't resist using the tickets from Fair Fun along with some of these files (cow and "Love Moo" sentiment):
Moovelous Cutting Files

along with some of these (fence and hay bale):
Fall Festival Cutting Files
So, you ready for the cuteness?
Here it is:

I just can't get over how sweet these photos were and I couldn't resist using Lisa's Moovelous files to help tell this story!

Please feel free to stop by my blog for more pictures of my page as well as details about the layout.

Thanks so much for all your words of encouragement! I've had a blast being on Lisa's design team, but my life is going in new directions and I need to step down after having a year to play with lots of awesome files from Lisa's shop. I hope to be back as a guest artist and I hope you do lots of creating with Lisa's files!

Happy crafting!

Ruth


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D