Sunday, October 25, 2015

Pumpkin Patch Photo Mat...

Well, sadly, this weekend is coming to a close which means there's less than a week left 'till Halloween and about a month 'till Thanksgiving!

We plan on going to the Pumpkin Patch this week since it's rained all around us all weekend!

I had grand plans to make this on a larger scale but a migraine prevented me from doing so. Never fear...I just adjusted my plans and made a 4x4 photo mat that I can either use in my 4x4 mini album (I use it for a lot of Instagram photos) or I can create 3 more of these and put them on a 12x12 layout!

Here's a look...a cute little 2x2 photo or a 2x3 photo can go in that blank space!

--------------------------------
Again...LOVE all the layers of PPPR Files!

Here are the files I used...


Don't forget....this month's challenge is FALL IN LOVE and either one of these files I used would be PERFECT for a Fall-themed project! You have until October 31st to link up!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D