Monday, December 21, 2015

Deck the Halls

   Hi friends! Are you all ready for Christmas! It's this week if you didn't know? Of course you did and of course you are ready! Well, Leah Schaeffer here and I'm sharing something holiday with you. Highlighting some photos from last years tree trimming. I kept the page pretty simple but added the large ornaments as the focus of the page. The papers and layering help add some other detail to this otherwise simple page. 


   I did add some dimension to the ornaments but the only other embellishing was done with a glitter gel pen. The shine is so gorgeous! I wanted to title to stand out but allow the ornaments to stay center stage. I cut 4 layers in white and adhered together and topped with a 5th layer in blue. The white on the side and the dimension (and Wink of Stella over top) let the sentiment stand out just enough. 


   For a simple page, I really ended up loving this. The colors and papers and these beautiful ornaments with added bows were just perfect! 

   Here are the files I've used, simple and sweet. 



   I want to wish each of you and blessed and safe holiday season! Enjoy your Christmas'! 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout Leah! I love the pretty ornaments! They have such great dimension and really pop! Great colors and cute design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D