Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Let a Smile be Your Umbrella

Happy Wednesday Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons fans!  It's Michelle from Purple Monkey Moments, and I am here to share a project that I created with some amazing PPPR files

A week or so ago, Lisa created a cute little Umbrella file.  I decided that I needed to make something with it, it is TOO adorable!!!



Isn't she fabulous?!?  I decided to sparkle up the little dots on the tips of the umbrella.  I liked the little bit of bling it added to my card - to bad you can't see it very well in the picture...  You can find the cutie umbrella HERE.


I decided to make a little shape card for her.  I chose one of the shapes from Layered Labels 1.  I just duplicated the shape, and welded them together.  Easy peasy :)


 You can see all of the cute SVG files from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons in the SHOP and be sure to check out all the details of my card over on my blog.


A la prochaine,



1 comment:

  1. So CUTE shape card!!! Love the rain drop paper it goes so well the umbrella cut:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D