Monday, April 11, 2016

Bible Verse Frame

   Hey, it's Leah Schaeffer sharing with you folks today. I'm glad to be here and glad to be sharing a bit of a different project with you all. I pretty much stick to card making and scrapbooking and though this could have easily been adding to a scrapbook page of scaled down to fit on a card, I did something different. After significant time reading these bible verses over and over, I knew I wanted to do something to high these. I decided to make this flat card to be able to keep in a book. Yes, much larger then a book mark! This could also be put up on the wall or sat up on a table top. I knew I may want to use it differently at different times so I went ahead and kept this a relatively flat project. 
   After computer generating these verses and choosing my fonts and printing, I put this into the Photo Frames 1 Cutting file. I thought the polaroid styled cutting files would be perfect to frame this. I love how simply this file can bring a bit of interest to something and frame it in a fun way! I did create the extra layer with the green inner frame in my design software. It's so easy and adds just a little bit extra to add more layers when and if you need them. 
   I used one of my favorite shapes in the PPPR shop and cut a few layers of the "land" and layer those for just a bit of dimension. I also used the basic heart shape for the other blue hearts around the card. I stapled a few stickers that coordinated and added some Wink of Stella for some shine of the small hearts and "land". 
   This was a very simple project but I'm tickled with how it turned out and can see myself trying some other fun ways of highlighting my favorite bible verses!
   Here are the files and links to what I used in the shop...
Photo Frames 1
 
Peace Love Recycle 
   Glad to have you visit today! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D