Monday, May 9, 2016

Sail Away With Me


   Hi there everyone, Leah Schaeffer with you on this fine Monday. I actually did a project life styled double page. Every single time (well, the few times I've actually done so) I think the I really ought to be making more. It's a bit quicker and just something different. I kept the design simple and plan at some point to add some journaling. It was also the first time I used some of these cutting files and I just adore them and can't wait to play more as we get into the Summer! 
   And here are the files I've used to create this...
Sail Away
Day at the Beach
Surf's Up
Kite and Clouds
   Short and sweet post today! Have an awesome week! 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pages! Cute cuts and adorable design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D