Sunday, May 1, 2016

Shaker Card!!


Hi everyone,

Melissa here, it's my day here at PPPR and I have this fun card to share with you today. Lisa has created this adorable Fiesta cutting file and since Cinco De Mayo is later this week, it's the perfect time to use it!
So I used the entire file to create this 9x4 shaker card! I purchased the fuse tool by project life a while ago and hadn't used it much so, thought I would give it a whirl again. I used a page protector normally used for scrapbooks to make my shaker, fused the edges and voila a shaker card, I still need much practice!! Over all I think it turned out OK?!?

(My original plan was to do a shaped card with this same file, but opted for this one, but let me know if you would like to see it and maybe I will finish making it to post later this week).

I hope you have enjoyed my card, be sure to pick up this file and many more at PPPR and also the Silhouette store, which the Silhouette store has a wonderful sale goin on right now, perfect time to stock up on PPPR cutting files!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D